Runescape skill and chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 mining guide

3 posters

Go down

99 mining guide Empty 99 mining guide

Post  rising alch Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Mining is a dull and boring skill. But you will make a large sum of cash if you have the drive to get it up. This guide will teach you how to get 99 mining in f2p effecintly but also with large profit. Befor we start you will need a pick axe. You can get one from the hatchet shop in lumbrige for free. For levels 1-41 will you be mining tin/copper/or clay at varock south east or south west mines. If you mine tin-copper you will get fast xp but not as much money if you did clay. If you mine clay you will make 1million+ gp. After you get 41mining you be mining a lot of iron. You will want to go to remington mine if you are level 60cb or lower. There is a deposit box by the monks at the docks for you to bank your iron (note you will not be able to withdraw from this deposit box just put items in it). If you have higher combat levels and 20dunggenering you will want to mine at dwarvin mine iron. In the resorce dungen there is a deposit box for you to bank your iron. You can do that untill you reach 99mining witch is the fastest way in f2p to do so. But if you want coal or other ores to make bars from then you will want to mine at the mining guild just south of faldors east bank. There is a large amount of coal there, as well as some mithril rocks. And if you can acess the resorce dungen then there are more ores down there. Including addy and runite ore. After you reach level 85mining you can now mine rune ore!! Give your self a pat on the back, you can now mine every one in the game. If you want alot of cash but very very very slow xp then go mine runite ore in wildy or the rescore dungen in mining guild. After you get 99mining brag beacuse you have got 99 in one of the most tedious skills in f2p. Good luck and pm me on rs if you have any questions.

rising alch
Admin

Back to top Go down

99 mining guide Empty Sorry....

Post  Wownubs890 Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm

HEy gotta say...Great job..But it was copied from the skill guide on skillfor69 forum..

Wownubs890
Admin

Back to top Go down

99 mining guide Empty Re: 99 mining guide

Post  Admin Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 am

lol shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Admin

https://mcskilling.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

99 mining guide Empty Re: 99 mining guide

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content